IT'S NOT JUST OUR STYLE. OUR PROCESS & CUSTOMISATIONS ARE WHAT CLIENTS LOVE.
We will understand your ideal design concept and budget to provide you with the best solution for your event.
After approving the design, we will send over a quotation together with our styling agreement. To book our service, a 50% payment of the price quoted is required.
We will proceed with our material preparation according to what was discussed for your big day. You will be updated with this process along the way.
Balance payment will be collected for the execution of our Actual Day (AD) styling service
Our team will turn up at your venue 1 day before or 3 - 5 hours before your scheduled event time to help you bring the design as discussed to life
We will be back after the agreed pack down time to keep our props so you can enjoy your day without any worries
1. We don't have a standard rate card/pricing as we believe every client's requirement is different. Our service fee varies with your styling requirements (eg. Usage of Fresh Flowers, Specific Flower Request). For an estimate, you can refer to the pricing listed in above section 'What Are You Interested In Learning More About?'.
For example, a full fresh floral arch will cost more than a half fresh floral arch. This is what we meant by basing our fees on your overall styling preference!
2. Our fees are highly dependant on the following factors: Location of event, hours needed for the project to complete, manpower on site, material cost and our professional design fee. We believe in being transparent to our clients, however, we will not be able to provide a detailed breakdown of the costing above due to business confidentiality. You can rest assured that you will be fairly charged as our fees will be adjusted from time to time according to the economic situations (eg. Covid-19 pandemic)
3. For our past works/portfolio, you can click on this link:
4. Should you be able to provide some materials that we will be using for your styling project, do let us know in advance so we can revise the quotation for you.
5. You can choose to go for our Rental Service instead if our customised service fee cannot match your budget. Do note that for rental, styled themes are pre-set and you will have to collect + return the props to our designated location on your own.
We do have customised products for purchase as well as styling services (eg. installation, retrieval, delivery) for our rental. Additional charges on top of the rental price will apply should you require these extra add-ons.
6. Due to the recent global pandemic (Covid-19), we are flexible with our change of date / service refund requests and it will be free of charge provided that the postponement/cancellation is with accordance to the government regulations in Singapore. We would however need at least 3 months in advance notice before the scheduled project date for such requests.
All our services are rain-or-shine event. Hence it's important for you to have an alternative indoor location should such unforeseen circumstance arise. For wet wether, there will be no refund or postponement allowed.
7. Should you not need any design customisation, we will highly recommend you to check out our Rental Service instead as it will be more cost efficient for you. You can add-on our installation and retrieval services should you need our help with putting the props together and collecting it from your venue at the end of the day.
8. Should you want us to recreate a style that we've done for our previous client, we will need to access if there are any customisation involved in that particular styling (eg. Fresh Flowers, Customised Welcome Board) before we can provide you with an exact quote.
Essentially, we will follow the costing under our Rental Service in this case as it is a theme that was put together before. We will also let you know the additional cost for the customised materials upon your request. You can choose to add-on our installation and retrieval services should you need our help with putting the props together and collecting it from your venue at the end of the day.
EVERY SIXTH | 2020